Friday, December 11, 2015

Moshe Feiglin: Thank G-d for the Miracles

On Thursday, Moshe Feiglin wrote the following on his Facebook page: Every year, my daughter makes a festive meal to thank G-d for the great miracle that He performed for her and her (then) future husband. They were driving on a road in Samaria when a terrorist, waiting at the point where the road curved, opened automatic fire on their car from a very short distance. Tens of bullets entered the vehicle, hit the dashboard, flew between the two young adults and exited the car. Thank G-d, the two of them escaped, unhurt.

This comes to my mind because I am sitting in the Beilinson Hospital right now, visiting my friend, Rabbi Shaul Nir and his wife, Rachel, who had a similar experience last night, in the same area. This time, however, the couple was injured. Rabbi Shaul is in serious condition, and Rachel is lightly injured. Please pray for the speedy and complete recovery of Shaul ben Avivah, whose condition has not yet stabilized.

It can be safely assumed that the automatic weapons that are fired at Israelis driving on the highways are the same weapons given to Arafat as part of the Oslo Accords.

We pray that our Father in Heaven will continue to save us from the foolishness of our leaders.

Personally, I thank G-d for every moment of life. I thank Him for the every day miracles and for my three sweet grandchildren brought into this world by my daughter and her husband. Happy Chanukah.

No comments: